|By Pat Romanski||
|April 30, 2014 07:15 AM EDT||
Infor on Tuesday announced the completed acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Colorado-based GRASP Systems International, Inc. ("GRASP"), a leading provider of automated patient acuity, workload management, patient assignment systems and consulting services to healthcare organizations in the U.S. and Canada. GRASP's strong analytics and reporting capabilities will help Infor address the current cost-crisis occurring in healthcare, and deepen the Infor Healthcare suite by providing another leading solution to the market.
"This acquisition will add value to our existing development efforts for Infor Workforce Management for Healthcare by leveraging information from Infor Cloverleaf and real-time analytics from Infor Care Path Optimization," said Duncan Angove, president, Infor. "Adding this functionality will enable health systems to go deeper than ever in understanding how staff resources are used in patient care and the costs associated at the patient procedure level to predict not only patient staffing needs based upon patient diagnoses, but also cost while benchmarking against their peers."
GRASP's factor-based methodology measures workload at the intervention level, and delivers solutions to maximize workload efficiency to help organizations reduce labor and operational costs. The company's patient-centric approach is centered around the notion that no two patients -- even those having the same diagnosis -- require the same amount of care, and by extracting this detailed knowledge of exact patient care needs, users are able to recommend and staff the right number of people with the right skills in the right place at the right time.
Through the GRASP solution, organizations are also equipped to quickly recognize patterns and trends that directly affect workforce planning, which can lead to more cost-effective staffing levels, improve patient safety, and ultimately provide better patient care.
Financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed.
- Ashton Kutcher on Twitter
- Oracle News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- PR News on Ulitzer Launched for Public Relations Executives
- Adobe FrameMaker 7.2 Now Available
- Customers Deliver Innovative Experiences with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
- 22nd Annual ROTH OC Growth Stock Conference Presenter Profiles
- TIBCO to Merge SOA and Cloud Computing
- PBDJ Product Review: AllFusion Harvest Change Manager
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- IBM And Dassault Aerospace Compliance Solution Takes Off