|By Al Soucy||
|March 6, 2008 10:00 AM EST||
p> I began my career at RCA Aerospace and Defense in 1983 and worked at MITRE Corp., BAE Systems, and the State of NH. I worked in the defense field performing software configuration management (SCM) and release engineering activities from 1983-1996. In July of 1996, I began working for the State of NH, Department of Health and Human Services, performing the software configuration management role. I am the administrator of AllFusion Harvest. I presently manage 100 applications housed in AllFusion Harvest and support 180 developers using the product. The development tools we currently use are PowerBuilder v11, Visual Studio 2005, and Java.
In my years as an SCM and release engineer, I have used many products from AllFusion Harvest v7.1 (presently), Product Version Control System (PVCS), IBM ClearCase, SCCS, CVS, Source Safe, PowerGen 6.5, and HarPB 2.0. I have used these products in support of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and now with the State of NH.
- Ashton Kutcher on Twitter
- Oracle News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- PR News on Ulitzer Launched for Public Relations Executives
- Adobe FrameMaker 7.2 Now Available
- Customers Deliver Innovative Experiences with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
- 22nd Annual ROTH OC Growth Stock Conference Presenter Profiles
- TIBCO to Merge SOA and Cloud Computing
- PBDJ Product Review: AllFusion Harvest Change Manager
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- IBM And Dassault Aerospace Compliance Solution Takes Off